Eating the right kind of food can do good to your body and health in general. Moreover, when you have a great source of vitamins, minerals and nutrients in your body, it automatically starts to show on your skin and hair. This is why a lot of people swear by including fruits in their diet as they hold an abundance of antioxidants that can give you naturally glowing skin. Here’s a list of fruits good for skin.
- Avocado: If you wish to attain a supple, healthy and blemish-free complexion, you can totally rely on an avocado. It hydrates your skin and protects it by minimizing the risk of early signs of ageing caused by harmful UV rays. Avocados also have the ability to boost the absorption of various fat-soluble vitamins which shield your skin from UV radiation.
- Watermelon: This fruit is a blessing for your skin health, especially for the ones with acne-prone and sensitive skin. The juicy, red watermelon is composed of 92% water which makes it effective in flushing out toxins from your skin and regulating your digestive system as well.
- Pineapple: This fruit is quite famous and beneficial for reasons more than one. Pineapples can promote the cell regeneration process which makes your skin free of scars and blemishes. They have a potent enzyme known as bromelain which helps in the renewal of dead skin cells. They also minimize inflammation on your skin.
- Mango: This ripe, succulent and delicious fruit has natural healing properties that make it an effective ingredient in several skincare products and routines. Mangoes are rich in vitamin A, C, E and K and it has anti-inflammatory properties which aid in protecting your skin from sun damage as well as DNA damage.
- Papaya: Papaya is a highly beneficial fruit that you should definitely include in your diet if you wish for glowing and healthy skin. It is a rich source of vitamin A, B, C and essential minerals like magnesium, copper and potassium. This fruit also contains antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties that make it a potent remedy to cure different types of skin problems like ulcers, warts, eczema, etc.
Speaking of fruits, there’s one fruit in specific that you should know of when it comes to achieving bright, glowing and flawless skin and that is grapefruit. Here are some grapefruit benefits that you should know of:
- It is super hydrating: Grapefruit contains four ounces of water, which helps in expediting the external cleansing process that helps discard excess impurities and waste from your body. This ensures the vitality of your skin, leaving it purified, smooth and glowing.
- It acts as a natural warrior: This fruit prevents burning sensations caused during fever and related conditions on your skin.
- It relaxes your skin: Grapefruit is enriched with the goodness of Nootkatone that relaxes your skin and relieves you from intermittent fatigue and tiredness that you feel from your family activities. It instantly energises and uplifts you to get on with your fay with the same vigour.
Pure Sense has a plethora of grapefruit products that you can choose from if you wish to indulge in skincare. We’d suggest you start with the Rejuvenating Grapefruit Revitalising Face Cleansing Gel. It is made with organic ingredients and is completely free from parabens, sulphates and carcinogens along with being cruelty-free and earth-friendly. It deeply and gently cleanses your skin. This cleansing gel is infused with the goodness of grapefruit which is rich in vitamin C that can transform a dull complexion. This product has the ability to boost collagen production and leave your skin beautifully radiant.