The system of tracking works as a locator of that particular order. Tracking systems allow their user to check their details of orders on the website from which they have ordered. Details include the time of reaching the parcel, the date of the parcel, the location of the parcel, and many more. This whole process is being processed by the tracking system after the method of shipping from the shopkeeper.
While in today’s era of the internet, all are seeking to buy their products from the online platform, which is cheaper and convenient from the local market. But in an online method of shopping, it is necessary to keep their tracking system on top-most layers, which enhances their customer to buy more and more products from e-shopping. For making this whole process successful, the company needs to hire a delivery boy who picks up the order and reaches their customer’s doorstep as soon as possible.
With the modern high society of the internet, customers should not worry about their order because with high technology data automatically, users should get updates regarding their parcel with the help of the scanner or bar code. This effective system of tracking provides details such as exact location, time of shipping and reaching, updates of routes, expected date of the package.
Some of the points which explains you about the complete process of delivery and all details of your given order-
- The first and foremost step is that after placing an order by the customer then the duty of the retailer is to pack the certain product and make deliver it to the customer service of the website.
- The service of courier provides the bar code to the person who is delivering the parcel to the customer so that he may notice where his parcel is going in the right way or wrong way. A tracking system should also be provided to the customer to check all the details of his or her product.
- The certain details which are required for delivery are the address of buyer’s, contact details, shipping details, time of reaching order and many more. At the time when all packaging is done by the retailer, then they provide a bar code to the delivery boy so that they can make an eye on their given parcel.
- Then another step is that after the process of scanning then the staff of customer will present that bar code on their particular website, which helps their customer to check whole details of their ordered parcel to make their mind relax.
- After shipping that particular product then this parcel reaches the nearby location of the customer’s current location then they scan the bar code and update their current situation of the customer’s product on the given websites so that you can able to check the package( เช็คพัสดุ).
- After the process of scanning, the product will be left on the courier agency to deliver to the buyer’s house. By this, customers get updated with the time and get a message that their parcel is out for delivery. This helps the customer to be in the house at the time when the parcel will reach their doorstep.
- After the completion of this delivery process then customer service again updates the information of delivering the product in the right place.